Roofing materials include a variety of metals – galvanised steel, galvalume steel, aluminium, copper, zinc, and stainless steel among them. When it comes to metal roofing in Brisbane, you have a variety of alternatives to select from. But what should you look for when it comes to choosing the perfect roof for a new property or to replace an existing roof?
Here are the three factors you should consider:
- Functionality/Sustainability —In Brisbane’s changing environment, a roof must be able to resist all sorts of extreme weather. The lifetime of a roof is typically determined by the material used. An initial investment in a high-quality product may save you time and money in the long run when it comes to maintenance and replacement.
- Appearance – When building a new house or upgrading an older one, roofing has progressed from traditional ages where usefulness was key to current times where aesthetics and style are equally significant.
- Cost — This is often a deciding factor. What is the greatest way to get the most bang for your buck?
So why should you choose Colorbond?
Because of its versatile design possibilities and thermal efficiency, Colorbond steel is becoming a more popular roofing material. Because the paint is attached to the metal, it lasts longer, requires less care, and is more resistant to the elements than other metal roof types.
A Colorbond roof is an excellent option for individuals seeking to save money on their energy bills. Because it efficiently decreases heat entering your home by reflecting UV rays, you won’t have to run the air conditioner all summer.
Homeowners have a broad selection of colour options to choose from, allowing them to be as creative as they want with their property’s décor. Colorbond’s flexibility allows it to blend in with any home’s décor and aesthetics and create a variety of styles, both conventional and contemporary.
When comparing roofing materials you want to know the following:
- Will it be durable and last long?
- Will it bring the correct aesthetic appeal to your property?
- Will it meet your needs and be well within your budget?
If all the answers are yes, then Colorbond is the best roofing solution in Brisbane.
Contact our team today to find out how you can replace your old asbestos roof with Colorbond.